Adding value for ALL RS sailors
- Sets the rules to give great one-design and handicap racing - enhancing resale values
- Organises websites, race reports, news, social media - keeping you informed
- Organises racing events with fantastic social scene - improving your Class’s popularity and value
- Organises training events - helping you get the most from your boat
- Liaises with the builder, RS Sailing - ensuring the quality and specification are what owners want
- Negotiates excellent discounts from the RS Sailing Store, including sail discounts, and many other companies
- Encourages new people to get involved - giving a better experience for everyone
Who is your Class Association?
- It is run by volunteer sailors with back-up by part time professional administrators
- The sailors make the plans and decisions - without having to do all the leg work
Please show support by joining your Class Association
- The cost is tiny compared to your benefits, working out at just £3.75 per month for Full Membership, £3 per month for Club Membership or £2.08 per month for Youth Membership
- By taking out International Class Association membership for one class, you will have reciprocal membership to the RS100, RS200, RS300, RS400, RS600, RS700, RS800, RS Vareo International and International RS500 Class Associations
- One event membership is available for all events except National and major championships, for use by those borrowing a boat, intending to only sail in one RS Class Association event etc. Click here.
Noble Marine Allen RS100 Nationals - ENTRY IS OPEN
Enter by 31st May to receive a free event-branded Rooster 3l dry bag and save yourself £40!
Last visited for an RS100 Nationals in 2015, though the fleet sailed in the same waters from Brixham in 2021, there are some very good reasons why Royal Torbay is a fabulous Nationals venue
- RYA Club of the Year 2019
- Superb race area, a large open bay, with a choice of sailing area depending on the wind
- Experienced championship club, hosting World and National championships each year
- Excellent race management team
- Seaside town on the English Riviera (yes, there are palm trees) - plenty of accomodation within walking distance
- Shore Team booked to help with launching and recovery
- Dinghy Park located at the launching end of the pier - no long walk this time
Entry includes 4 days racing, 4 days coming ashore snacks, Commodore's Reception Drink and Sailors' Supper
Full details and online entry here
Want to practice on the Championship waters? Enter POSH this weekend
Want to save money and sort your Summer Nationals practice? Early entry for the Salcombe Gin Summer Regatta, 24/25 June ends next week, so why not get the form filling out of the way and do this and the Nationals entry today?