Adding value for ALL RS sailors
- Sets the rules to give great one-design and handicap racing - enhancing resale values
- Organises websites, race reports, news, social media - keeping you informed
- Organises racing events with fantastic social scene - improving your Class’s popularity and value
- Organises training events - helping you get the most from your boat
- Liaises with the builder, RS Sailing - ensuring the quality and specification are what owners want
- Negotiates excellent discounts from the RS Sailing Store, including sail discounts, and many other companies
- Encourages new people to get involved - giving a better experience for everyone
Who is your Class Association?
- It is run by volunteer sailors with back-up by part time professional administrators
- The sailors make the plans and decisions - without having to do all the leg work
Please show support by joining your Class Association
- The cost is tiny compared to your benefits, working out at just £3.75 per month for Full Membership, £3 per month for Club Membership or £2.08 per month for Youth Membership
- By taking out International Class Association membership for one class, you will have reciprocal membership to the RS100, RS200, RS300, RS400, RS600, RS700, RS800, RS Vareo International and International RS500 Class Associations
- One event membership is available for all events except National and major championships, for use by those borrowing a boat, intending to only sail in one RS Class Association event etc. Click here.
Do you 'Intend to Race'?
We know the RS100s are a bit of a herd fleet, but not all sailing clubs show the entry list on their website and the Nationals aren't open for entry yet, making it impossible to see if your best friend or sailing rival is going.
To get the ball rolling for the host of events coming up on the Rooster National Tour, we've added the 'Intend to Race' button, which is exactly what it says on the tin.
Please get clicking!
Rooster National Tour 1: POSH 20/21 May
An event that really needs no intriduction, always popular with the RS100 fleet and this year a chance to get a sail on the Nationals waters. Early entry closes on 5th May
Rooster National Tour 2: Weir Wood 3 June
Shared with the 200s in 2022 and such a success that we're repeating it this year.
Rooster National Tour 3: Salcombe Gin RS Regatta and Ball, HISC 25/25 June
The one to bring your wives, partners and friends to! No formal seating plan at the ball, but we can reserve tables for the RS100 crew.
Rooster National Tour 4: Noble Marine Allen National Championships, Royal Torbay 28 Sept-1 Oct
Most of the info is up, but we're not quite ready to open entry yet. Book your accommodation now though!
Rooster National Tour 5: Rope4Boats Inland Championships, Chew, 11/12 Oct
The home club of fleet Chair, David Smart and probably nown the biggest RS100 fleet in the country, or even the universe!